Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
online frasier members season book music episode
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Favourite meal, wine, aria game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Favourite meal, wine, aria game Empty
PostSubject: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:23 am

Frasier: Thank you, thank you. [gets up] Oh, by the way Niles, if you were stranded on a desert island, what would you choose as your favorite meal, aria and wine?
Niles: The Coulibiliac of salmon at Guy Savoy, "Vissi d'Arte" from Tosca, and the Côtes du Rhône Châteauneuf-du-Pape ‘47.
Frasier: You are SO predictable.

What would everyone choose? I'm sure we can widen it to meal, drink, and piece of music.
I think I'd choose salmon en croute, a nice Rioja, and Sabre Dance by Khachaturian. Although ask me tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have changed my mind!
Back to top Go down
xrosasx

xrosasx

PostSubject: Re: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:57 am

"A Big Mac, I'm Your Venus, and Ripple"
Back to top Go down
ShinChuck

ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 am

Pizza, New Radicals "You Get What You Give", and Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry. I'm not much of a drinker, so I'll have to default to the occasional drink I have of Frasier's wine of choice, hahah.

Sorry Fras, I'm just not as cultured as you. Sad Maybe once I finish this Psychology Masters (and hopefully eventual Doctorate!).
Back to top Go down
Gatormom

PostSubject: Re: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:25 pm

In one of the Christmas Episodes, Frasier talks about the Hungarian Goose that he ordered to make for Christmas Dinner. When I was a kid, my grandparents had a hobby farm. Each spring she would buy 3 day old goslings, and hand raise them, until fall, at which time they were slaughtered for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day dinners. I haven't had goose since. I'm not sure that I would even eat it now, as I no longer like to eat dark meat, but I have fond memories of those meals.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Gatormom wrote:
In one of the Christmas Episodes, Frasier talks about the Hungarian Goose that he ordered to make for Christmas Dinner. When I was a kid, my grandparents had a hobby farm. Each spring she would buy 3 day old goslings, and hand raise them, until fall, at which time they were slaughtered for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day dinners. I haven't had goose since. I'm not sure that I would even eat it now, as I no longer like to eat dark meat, but I have fond memories of those meals.

That reminds me of a line in King of Queen's:

A woman says: I won't eat anything with a face.

And Doug says: I'll eat anything that doesn't have a driver's license. Laughing

That's about how I feel about food. I'll eat anything as long as its part of some culture's menu, except of course a culture of cannibals. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite meal, wine, aria game   Favourite meal, wine, aria game Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite meal, wine, aria game
Page 1 of 1