Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
episode online music book season members frasier
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Best Episode?

Go down 
+12
8484fran
Josmonster
daphne k
k8hoxie
jmdebb
barbaradear
ksammut
PistolPoet
heartofmotion
Eddie2012
PatrickD
John
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

The Best Episode? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Yup, I don't really like it. Frasier's self-righteous, preachy, stubborn side is one of my favourite things about him, but I guess it was too much to devote a whole episode to that. I mean, Sweet Dreams, for example, is similar, in that Frasier takes up a small, misguided cause (endorsing a tea) and oversteps the line. However, he learns something along the way - that his protest was mostly a reaction to his cowardly behaviour at the book store rally earlier - whereas in Enemy at the Gate I felt he didn't learn anything. The conflict just sort of resolves itself because the episode had to end at some point, and it all seems to lead up to the ending joke where his troubles at the parking lot get confused with him sleeping with Roz... And I didn't really care about the joke at all. By season 10, the "Roz sleeps around" jokes were starting to wear thin imo.

I think it sounds like I'm pretty harsh on the episode. I'm not really, it's just that, compared to the first seven or so seasons, season 10 in general seems somewhat weak to me, though it still has some great episodes.
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 am

'Out with Dad' was always one of my favourites. Watching Niles uncomfortably play Martin's partner was hilarious, not to mention the dramatic break-up: "And I'm keeping the jewellery!"
Martin was really good at gaying it up a little. "Emily, have I told you I love your hair? It's divine!"
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:01 pm

I like the exchange between Frasier and Niles in the kitchen just before this scene. 'Well, isn't it obvious - you've got to dump Dad!'
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 pm

I also liked how Edward compared being shot in the hip, with meeting a Lufthansa steward named Gunther!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:15 am

Author, Author, The Matchmaker, Flour Child, Daphne's Room, The Club, The Innkeepers, Look Before You Leap, The Two Mrs. Cranes, Ham Radio, The Ski Lodge, Room Service, A Tsar Is Born, The Apparent Trap, Out With Dad, The Show Must Go Off, The First Temptation Of Daphne, The Doctor Is Out, High Holidays, to name but a few.
Back to top Go down
CamWinston

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 4:40 pm

4 The Seal Who Came To DinnerĀ 
3 Roe To Perdition
2 The Innkeepers
1 The Ski Lodge

Last edited by CamWinston on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Vajta

PostSubject: Top 10   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

I can not name one favorite episode, I can hardly write top 10 and here they are:

1. Moon Dance
2. Something Borrowed, Someone Blue (Parts 1 & 2)
3. Out With Dad
4. My Coffee With Niles
5. Rooms With a View
6. Room Service
7. The Ski Lodge
8. Goodnight, Seattle (Parts 1 & 2)
9. Dinner Party
10. Daphne's Room/Ham Radio/Retirement is Murder/The Inkeepers/Halloween/The Doctor is Out/The Matchmaker/Dial M for Martin/The Good Son
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:49 pm

It's always tough when people ask me things like "What's your favourite film/song/food?" or asks me to put things in order of preference. My answer usually starts with "here are a few, in no particular order..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   The Best Episode? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Episode?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2