Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
members frasier music episode season online book
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Classical Music EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Classical Music EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Classical Music EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Classical Music EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Classical Music EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Classical Music EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Classical Music EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Classical Music EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Classical Music EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Classical Music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Admin
John

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:25 am

Any fans of Classical Music here? I love that aquarium style piece that is played with a harp aswell as the sort of music you find in Fantasia. I also like Vivaldia style music and regularly listen to Classic FM.

Which pieces do you like, if any?
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:23 am

For a long time it was Tchaikovsky's first piano concerto and then Back's Goldberg variations by Glen Gould. Now I tend to lean toward classical opera, like Cosi Fan Tutte or Don Giovanni by Mozart.
Back to top Go down
JmThms

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm generally a fan of the Russian Romanticism composers. I like gooey melody lines.
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

I recently attended a Classic FM Beethoven show, my first orchestra experience. My friends had never been either, and we all really enjoyed it. Very casual, nowhere near as snobby as Frasier would have liked!
Back to top Go down
JmThms

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:13 pm

goranmagdic wrote:
I recently attended a Classic FM Beethoven show, my first orchestra experience. My friends had never been either, and we all really enjoyed it. Very casual, nowhere near as snobby as Frasier would have liked!

What is the dish in your photo?
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Beef Wellington, cooked by Tom Kitchin. It was at an event at my work Smile
Back to top Go down
JmThms

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 am

goranmagdic wrote:
Beef Wellington, cooked by Tom Kitchin. It was at an event at my work Smile

Now I'm hungry. Time to eat....
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 am

Next Friday I'm going to see an orchestra for only the second time. It's The Music of John Williams, performed by the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, in Usher Hall, Edinburgh.

"I've got a fabulous brand-new cashmere jacket I've been dying to premiere!" Shame my new blazer is just wool, but I haven't had a nice occasion to wear it yet Razz

I can't wait to hear the Star Wars theme, and Jurassic Park, 2 of my favourite film themes.
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:01 pm

That sounds great! This month I'm supposed go see La traviata or a ballet based on The Picture of Dorian Gray (for the second time, it was so lovely).
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:06 am

Sounds good! Unfortunately I have to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow if I want to see anything involving culture most of the time. Although there is a performance of HMS Pinafore next month near me, but doubt anyone I know would be that interested in seeing it with me. Fancy flying over for a theatre trip? Haha!
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:43 am

That would be great! Very Happy

And here's the obligatory clip of Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob singing the score of the HMS Pinafore Smile.

Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:14 am

Haha, well remembered! That clip was actually one of the reasons I first heard of Gilbert and Sullivan years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classical Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classical Music   Classical Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Classical Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frasier Fan Club :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: