Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
episode frasier online book season members music
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
episode - The Best Episode? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
episode - The Best Episode? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Best Episode?

Go down 
+12
8484fran
Josmonster
daphne k
k8hoxie
jmdebb
barbaradear
ksammut
PistolPoet
heartofmotion
Eddie2012
PatrickD
John
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John
Admin
John

episode - The Best Episode? Empty
PostSubject: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 am

Which episode, in your honest opinion, is the best of all?
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 am

I am sorry but that's the answer I gave to the other question, that is, Three Valentines, thanks essentially to Niles' performance.
Back to top Go down
Eddie2012

Eddie2012

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:55 am

The 3 farces: The Ski Lodge, Ham Radio & Halloween.
As for a quieter episode: My Coffee with Niles.
And yes, Three Valentines, part 1 :-)
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 am

Eddie2012 wrote:
The 3 farces: The Ski Lodge, Ham Radio & Halloween.
As for a quieter episode: My Coffee with Niles.
And yes, Three Valentines, part 1 :-)

These are all great episodes!
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 pm

The absolute funniest is Ham Radio - that always has me laughing hysterically. An absolute favourite is hard to call. The cleverest in terms of the writing I think would be When A Man Loves Two Women - I especially love the Martin and Daphne morning routine bit. I also really like A Man, A Plan and A Gal: Julia (although I never understood the title) - the Get Out speech alone wins it for me!
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:45 pm

I love bottle episodes, which is why Dinner Party and Dark Victory have a special place in my heart. I also don't think there is a Frasier fan who doesn't like Ham Radio, it's just so delightfully written and acted out.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:42 pm

heartofmotion wrote:
The absolute funniest is Ham Radio - that always has me laughing hysterically. An absolute favourite is hard to call. The cleverest in terms of the writing I think would be When A Man Loves Two Women - I especially love the Martin and Daphne morning routine bit. I also really like A Man, A Plan and A Gal: Julia (although I never understood the title) - the Get Out speech alone wins it for me!
Neither do I, although it sounds familiar somehow. It must be structured like the title of something I saw a long time ago.

The craziest thing just happened, I started searching with google with "A man, a plan" and the first thing it came up with is:

"A man, a plan, a canal: Panama" which happens  to be a palindrome!

Problem solved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ksammut

ksammut

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 pm

My two favorite episodes are:

1. Three Days of the Condo (4.11)
2. Enemy at the Gate (10.2)
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 am

ksammut wrote:
My two favorite episodes are:

1. Three Days of the Condo (4.11)
2. Enemy at the Gate (10.2)
It's funny how people have different tastes, I don't think I've watched either of those more than twice Smile.
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:24 am

PatrickD wrote:

Oh yes, that makes sense. Not sure how it references the plot though - I guess the 'plan' could be Frasier's decision to 'commit to commitment'?

There was chat on the other forum about how people didn't like Enemy at the Gate. Interested to know what you like about it ksammut.
Back to top Go down
ksammut

ksammut

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 pm

heartofmotion wrote:
PatrickD wrote:

Oh yes, that makes sense. Not sure how it references the plot though - I guess the 'plan' could be Frasier's decision to 'commit to commitment'?

There was chat on the other forum about how people didn't like Enemy at the Gate. Interested to know what you like about it ksammut.

I just like how the episode takes place somewhere else than the apartment. Also, when Roz accidentally tells everybody listening to the "Dr. Frasier Crane Show" that she had slept with Frasier, Frasier comes in and makes it sound really bad. (He was talking about the parking garage).
Back to top Go down
barbaradear

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm

I like most of the episodes really but one that stands out for me is Daphnes Room! That final scene when she catches them all in her room touching her stuff and Eddie holding her bra just creases me up every time!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
jmdebb

jmdebb

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

i dont think i have a favorite, but what i really liked the best were the scenes Niles was near Daphne and how much he wanted her when she didnt know. All the little remarks, and things he did behind her back always cracked me up
Back to top Go down
http://tjschinchillasupplies.com/index.html
k8hoxie

k8hoxie

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 pm

The Two Mrs. Cranes! Its the first episode of season 3 or 4? Where Daphne's old fiancé comes back! They make up all those crazy lies about everyone, then when Eddie comes in the room he says "And who's this little guy?" and they all panic!! HAHA

Also, I forget how good the radio drama episode is. Genius.
Back to top Go down
daphne k

daphne k

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:46 pm

I have 2.

Daphne hates Sherry
Mixed doubles
Back to top Go down
http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl
Josmonster

Josmonster

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Daphne Hates Sherry... Isn't that the one in which Daphne 'flees' to Niles' place?

Ham Radio really was genius, yeah!

My personal favorite is Murder Most Maris.

"It's almost as if you've forgotten that not three days ago, I was punched in the face by a man now dead! .... Now, who wants pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
daphne k

daphne k

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Hahahaha episode where Frasier feels sorry for himself because someone punched him in the face! LOL
Back to top Go down
Josmonster

Josmonster

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Not 'just' punched in the face but punched in the face by a man now dead! affraid
Back to top Go down
k8hoxie

k8hoxie

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:29 pm

I LOVE that he keeps bringing that up! It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:57 pm

There's one episode that I've come to hate, it's "Slow Tango In South Seattle", I guess my preferred episode would be the anti-thesis of that one.
Back to top Go down
Josmonster

Josmonster

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Remind me, which ones are those?
Back to top Go down
8484fran

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Out with dad, The innkeepers, Whine club, Dial M for Martin and Goodnight Seattle Smile
Back to top Go down
daphne k

daphne k

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:33 am

I forgot about Halloween!
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:33 pm

How about Frasier in the parking lot? Saying how he's standing up for all the people in the car park, getting everybody frustrated, Niles threating to leave Frasier and return the bird cage on foot, and Frasier leaving it too late and having to pay more, only to burst through the barrier.

Then that caller later on when Roz is covering Frasier, picking up on a rumour and implying Roz 'did' Frasier. Frasier leaps into his chair, desperate to spread the news of the time he stood up for all those 'angry' customers, and Roz is trying to stop him from talking.... lol!
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Funny how opinion is divided on 'Enemy at the Gate' - some love it, other hate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Episode?   episode - The Best Episode? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Episode?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next