Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
members episode online music season frasier book
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes

Go down 
+6
Josmonster
k8hoxie
PistolPoet
daphne k
Living Brain
John
10 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Admin
John

Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Which scenes involving Frasier and Niles together would you say were the best of all?

I'd have to say the scene in Sharing Kirby where both are in the Cafe Nervosa and talking with Kirby about getting him work, and then Frasier keeps asking Niles if they can talk for a moment and they keep having 'meetings' away from Kirby. They end up arguing about how much they'll pay him and Frasier wins... then he wants to talk to Niles again and he refuses. lol!

The other one is where Frasier and Niles are in a spa and they both share a desire to keep upgrading in rooms, like they get into the Bronze Room and see the Silver Room, and end up eventually in the 'dumpster' room. cheers

Two of my favourite 'brother' scenes from the series.
Back to top Go down
Living Brain

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Those are both good choices.

I like the scene (can't remember which episode) where Frasier has to replace his carpet, and this leads to a discussion with Niles about a new shade which has just been introduced, and where it fits into the previous hierarchy of carpet colours. Wish I could remember the exact dialogue, but it's the way they deliver the lines that makes it funny.
Back to top Go down
daphne k

daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:13 am

I like it when Niles puts a funny face all the time when they talk about sex but they don't say the word. As usual Frasier tells him to stop doing that. I can't remember which episode it was. I think maybe it was with Caitlin but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:41 pm

My favourite moments are entire episodes, Author, Author and Dinner Party. They really show so much about the Crane boys' relationship through the years and the writers did an excellent job. I especially like the moments when Frasier shouts, "You stole my mommy!" and when they pick guests for their dinner party.
Back to top Go down
k8hoxie

k8hoxie

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Living Brain wrote:
Those are both good choices.

I like the scene (can't remember which episode) where Frasier has to replace his carpet, and this leads to a discussion with Niles about a new shade which has just been introduced, and where it fits into the previous hierarchy of carpet colours. Wish I could remember the exact dialogue, but it's the way they deliver the lines that makes it funny.

Frasier says they discovered a shade "Harvest Wheat." They go through them again adding Harvest Wheat in there. When they finally get it right, Niles says "That's going to take some getting used to." I LOVE THAT
Back to top Go down
Josmonster

Josmonster

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 pm

The scene in the restaurant when they get to dine with their heroes but Niles ends up with his elbow in the butter (and later on the floor) and Frasier has an awful eyetwitch.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:59 pm

-Spindly!

-Fat face!

-Spindly!

-Fat face!

That was funny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DiceMan

DiceMan

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 pm

automotive class
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Season 9 episode 10 (I rhink) called Bully for Martin where Niles and Frasier hide in the cleaner's store room while Martin and his boss ring them. Frasier pretends he's whispering because he's in a restaurant. Hilarious to hear him recite an order and quickly tell Niles to shut up because he says "and for the lady?"

Brilliant chemistry
Back to top Go down
ElliottBay24

ElliottBay24

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:08 am

All of Dinner Party and the carpet conversation in Bla-Z-Boy.

"That's going to be hard to remember". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes   Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Frasier-Niles Scenes
Page 1 of 1