Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
season members episode music book frasier online
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Frasier Collections?

Go down 
+6
k8hoxie
ksammut
DiceMan
PatrickD
Eddie2012
John
10 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Admin
John

frasier - Frasier Collections? Empty
PostSubject: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:43 pm

What is the height of your collection when it comes to Frasier?

As I stated in the welcome thread, sadly I only have the Series 5 & 10 boxsets.
Back to top Go down
Eddie2012

Eddie2012

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Seasons 1 to 6 I find brilliant
Season 7 very good, but Daphne starts to change (not to the better) a little already
Seasons 8 to 10 not the best. They have some good eps, but more moderate to not so good eps and some real clunkers
Seasons 11 pretty good, but does not return to the old brilliant form.

John, you have a LOT of excellent episodes ahead of you - enjoy :-)
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 am

If I had to choose one, I'd say Three Valentines, the part with Niles that is, Frasier's was good but I don't like the Martin&Daphne bit, I could have done without it.
Back to top Go down
DiceMan

DiceMan

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 am

no collections, just a couple of watch-throughs on Netflix. I've knocked out a handful of shows recently (Seinfeld, Sopranos, some cartoons)

Might be time to do another Frasier marathon
Back to top Go down
ksammut

ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:45 pm

I received the Frasier Box Set (All Eleven Seasons) for my Confirmation (March 27, 2014) gift. I have already watched most of the episodes. That's probably the height of my collection. I always wanted the set because I don't have Amazon Prime!
Back to top Go down
k8hoxie

k8hoxie

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:38 pm

As long as they keep it on Netflix, I am going to hold out on buying the DVDs. (Everyone knows that's all I want for Xmas anyway)

I wish we could all do a Frasier marathon together! Maybe we could schedule one somehow?
Back to top Go down
ShinChuck

ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:17 pm

k8hoxie wrote:
As long as they keep it on Netflix, I am going to hold out on buying the DVDs.  (Everyone knows that's all I want for Xmas anyway)

I wish we could all do a Frasier marathon together!  Maybe we could schedule one somehow?

I like this idea.  We could do marathons, or maybe even schedule watches.  Maybe take a couple months and go through them in order.  Schedule an episode every day or two, and then we could discuss it together as if we were watching them new on TV, or something.

They've kind of fizzled in the past few years, but it used to be the Shenmue (a video game) community would do a playthrough around the same time every year, and it made for some nice discussion on the forums. Of course, an 11-season series is a much bigger undertaking...
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:36 am

My personal record is 9 hours of Frasier, IE one season, a day for the whole series. I only did it once though. At night, I would dream that I was in an episode of Frasier. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:20 am

PatrickD i finally figuered out where you got your Avatar from!!!!
Saw the episode a couple of days ago where Niles tried to steal the street sign for "Daphne street". Lololol
Almost fell of my chair when i saw his mugshot. Thougt of you straight away.

Good to finally catch on
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:03 pm

I have all 11 series from back in the day. I remember having to wait for the release dates for the last few, unlike now when you can buy the whole set for £50! I also have a book of scripts, The Very Best of Frasier.
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much official merchandise around.
There's appears to be a cook book, and a companion guide (Which I think only covers the first 4 or 5 series).
Back to top Go down
Banix

Banix

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:46 am

My complete collection is from thepiratebay, but I did recently buy season 1 on DVD just for the extra material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frasier Collections?   frasier - Frasier Collections? Empty

Back to top Go down

Frasier Collections?
Page 1 of 1