Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
frasier music episode season online members book
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Daily Dose of Frasier

Go down 
+5
PistolPoet
PatrickD
barbaradear
John
rdwrer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rdwrer

rdwrer

frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier Empty
PostSubject: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 am

How often does everyone watch Frasier? Somehow I watch it every day. If I am working around the house, I'll put on a disc and listen to it in the background. At night, I have to watch at least 10 minutes of Frasier before I can go to sleep. Is this crazy?!
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 am

I watch it every day if the episodes interest me. The other day I was watching an episode and felt bored, so I played Minecraft for 3 hours instead.
Back to top Go down
barbaradear

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Not at all crazy rdwrer! I find it very comforting watching Frasier at any time, it makes me feel good and cheers me up if I'm feeling a bit down.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 pm

I watch the entire series every six months or so. So far I am up to fourteen complete visualizations, not to mention some random viewing in the beginning. Usually, when I do a complete watching of the series, it takes me about three weeks.
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:37 pm

I used to watch at least one episode a day, usually in bed to help me fall asleep (I mentioned somewhere Frasier is my comfort food Smile ). Now that I've moved in with my boyfriend (who isn't a big fan) I've had to resort to watching while I cook or even while taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ariel 12

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:28 pm

PistolPoet wrote:
I used to watch at least one episode a day, usually in bed to help me fall asleep (I mentioned somewhere Frasier is my comfort food Smile ). Now that I've moved in with my boyfriend (who isn't a big fan) I've had to resort to watching while I cook or even while taking a shower.
You take a television into the shower????????????????
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Lol no, but I do take my phone to the bathroom (almost all episodes are on YouTube). I just try to keep it out of the splash zone Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi all

My first post on here! My wife and i have been watching entire series on Netflix (3 episodes every night) for lst few months now. Its been wonderful. Our first thorough viewing of the whole series. We're so thoroughly involved it's wonderful. The lead up to the finale in series 7 was just gorgeous. Anyway, really glad to be here and sharing the Frasier love!

Cheers everyone
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Hello and welcome! I know how you feel and I wish I could see it for the first time all over again Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:57 pm

I can honestly say, once the series is over we'll be struggling for something to do with our evenings. This has become almost a ritual. Speaking of seeing it for the first time, neither my wife or i have seen any of the final episodes at all. Ive read some spoilers but know just enough to feel extrciatingly sad -already. Ah well. Wonderful wonderful serIes.

Hope to write more when ive got two free hands to type (in bed on an iPad now. Lol)
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 am

What do people do when Frasier isn't on? I turned on the TV for my 10-12 appointment television schedule, and I find 2 hours of The Morning Line is on instead. I usually also watch Everybody Loves Raymond.
Back to top Go down
MalMonroe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Nobody can EVER watch too much Frasier. He wasn't on today and I missed him SOOOO much!
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 am

I have all of the DVDs, but I still have a series link set up on Tivo, so when there's nothing good on, I have a selection of quickly accessible episodes!
Back to top Go down
MalMonroe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Sorry, before I sent a message, I should have said 'hello everyone'!! I'm new to this site and only joined yesterday. So - hello everyone!!
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Welcome! It's been a while since any active members joined.
Back to top Go down
MalMonroe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank you, I love Frasier so much! I mean everyone in it as well, not just Frasier, of course. . . Laughing
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Glad to have you here! There's plenty of threads for you to comment on. Or start your own Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose of Frasier   frasier - Daily Dose of Frasier Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Dose of Frasier
Page 1 of 1