Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
online frasier music episode book season members
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Scenes We'd Have Liked To See

Go down 
+11
barbaradear
ElliottBay24
DiceMan
daphne k
Josmonster
k8hoxie
Wyokie
heartofmotion
ksammut
PatrickD
John
15 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Admin
John

Scenes We'd Have Liked To See Empty
PostSubject: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 am

Bearing in mind Frasier has finished and isn't coming back, what moments or episodes would you yourselves have liked to have seen?

How about Human Eddie, as suggested when Eddie met the Dog Psychiatrist (Frasier and Niles laughing away) ?

Like some silly episode where a Human Eddie walks through the door and immediately rushes to Marty and barks away, while Dog Eddie speaks in a posh human voice that says what Human Eddie is saying?  And then we see those Human Eddie suggestions come true, like Human Eddie putting on cologne, hosting dinner parties...
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:01 am

I would have liked to know what happened to some of the characters, like Nora from the eponymous Dr Nora for example. Did she end up in an insane asylum or did she manage to recover from the mental break down? Or maybe another episode with Martin's brother and his Greek family but much later in the series. How about Martin's early voyeur girlfriend (she was the one looking at him with a telescope)? Why didn't we ever hear from her again?
Back to top Go down
ksammut

ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 pm

I would've liked to see Martin kissing the old, homeless man to get directions to the new Mocarbies (shoe) store.
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 pm

ksammut wrote:
I would've liked to see Martin kissing the old, homeless man to get directions to the new Mocarbies (shoe) store.
 Laughing Very Happy Laughing 

PatrickD wrote:
Did she end up in an insane asylum or did she manage to recover from the mental break down?
She went to the Greek islands and ended up singing Dancing Queen on a pier with Meryl Streep!  Laughing Cool 

For myself I would have liked to have seen more of Zora, Martin's sister-in-law. I would have loved to see her beat Frasier up in the kitchen after he broke up his cousin's engagement.
Back to top Go down
PatrickD

PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 pm

heartofmotion wrote:
For myself I would have liked to have seen more of Zora, Martin's sister-in-law. I would have loved to see her beat Frasier up in the kitchen after he broke up his cousin's engagement.

Yes, maybe later in the series, ( I was thinking in lieu of one of the clunkers of season 11), Frasier meets again with Zora who once again forgives him for some reason, and in the end he manages once again to do something to get her really angry. I think that could have been good.
Back to top Go down
Wyokie

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:25 pm

I would've loved seeing Roz kissing another woman. It would've driven both Bulldog and Noel insane!!!
Back to top Go down
ksammut

ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 pm

I just thought of this one:

Niles' (short-time) dog wearing her sleepmask.
Back to top Go down
k8hoxie

k8hoxie

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:44 pm

ksammut wrote:
I just thought of this one:

Niles' (short-time) dog wearing her sleepmask.

That would have been amazing!  Maybe put one on Baby next Smile

Scenes We'd Have Liked To See Ep86
Back to top Go down
Josmonster

Josmonster

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Wyokie wrote:
I would've loved seeing Roz kissing another woman.  It would've driven both Bulldog and Noel insane!!!

That would've driven me insane as well tongue
Back to top Go down
daphne k

daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Hahaha hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl
DiceMan

DiceMan

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:22 pm

nude maris obviously
Back to top Go down
Wyokie

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm

DiceMan wrote:
nude maris obviously

Nude Ross, YES....but Maris.....that'll give EVERYONE nightmares for years!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElliottBay24

ElliottBay24

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:17 am

More of Niles taking over Frasier's radio show. Niles and Roz are a great duo, in my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barbaradear

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:40 pm

DiceMan wrote:
nude maris obviously

Haha!! Laughing Not sure about the nude bit but I would have loved to have seen her. I think we all have an image of what we think she looked like in our heads but it would be good to see how the programme makers portrayed her. I imagine her to be a cross between the witch from the Wizard of Oz and those fighting skeletons in Jason and the Argonauts!! lol!
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Oooh I think I might start a thread about her!
Back to top Go down
Sean.Malone76

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:19 am

I'm conflicted.

As a divorced father of two children of whom I must share custody, I would like to see Frazser work harder to spend more time with his son. I know he can't just have a week on and a week off like in normal arrangements, but the infrequent holiday visits just wouldn't cut it for me. If my situation mirrored Frasier's and I had his means, I would make regular (monthly, at least) weekend visits to Boston and spend the time with my daughters.

Now, for the conflict: I cannot stand shows that star children. I can barely stand the few episodes in which Frasier's son appears because the kid is unimaginably difficult to endure while on the screen. The solution would need to be clever writing, perhaps. It could be that Frederick visits Frasier for most of the summer. Because the show is on hiatus then and the episodes take place during the remaining nine calendar months, Frasier could be seeing a lot of Frederick while the audience is spared from such an ordeal.

Am I alone in such thoughts and opinions, or do other parents feel the same way about Frasier's custody arrangements? Also, do other discerning fans feel the same way about making it through the episodes featuring Frederick?
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:09 pm

I don't have children, but I do find it strange that he very rarely sees Frederick. As a father and a psychiatrist, you'd think he'd want to have a good relationship with his son. Although they can't fit every moment of the characters' lives on screen, maybe he does, but the writers don't think it would be all that interesting?

On the original question, I would have loved to have seen the Cranes on holiday in Europe. Somewhere like Paris or Rome. Or Edinburgh (Since I'm from Scotland!)
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:20 am

OK.....Sean.Malone and Goran!!

I've been stewing over a reply to your last comments for weeks. Specifically, I meant the idea that Frasier didn't work hard enough to see Frederick more often. Firstly, I didn't mind Frederick so much. Some of the Frederick episodes had very good moments (eg Frasier's speech at Frederick's Bar Mitzvah in Klingon....hilarious!)

This series writing was always about choices. Little happened by accident (probably a lot did - but that doesn't help my argument now HA!). There were many moments where the writers (and therefore the characters) went looking for meaning. One of those moments I saw a few days ago and it related, in part, to Frasier's relationship with his son.

It was in Season 8, Episode 9 - Frasier's Edge - Scene 3. (Loose synopsis: Frasier is delighted to hear that he's been awarded a lifetime achievement award, but freaks out after he receives flowers from his mentor (Dr. Tewksberry) with a card that doesn't say exactly what he hoped. Moments before the awards dinner, Frasier goes down to his mentor's office and confronts him about the reason he wrote what he did in the card, and soon begins a ride of self-analysis and looks back on his life, wondering why he feels so empty despite all his achievements.)

The exchanges between Frasier and his mentor are as deep and significant as I can recall in the show and directly discusses Frasier's tendency to keep many of his relationships distant. Things aren't resolved and the episode ends in a dark way but it was fascinating to watch. Brilliant acting/writing...surprise, surprise

If you can't watch the episode then check out the script here:
http://www.kacl780.net/frasier/transcripts/season_8/episode_9/frasiers_edge.html

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 pm

He definitely has trouble making his relationships last. Do any of his love interests ever last more than maybe half a dozen episodes? Can you think of any who reappear in a later series? (Excluding the one when he's imagining all of his exes together!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenes We'd Have Liked To See   Scenes We'd Have Liked To See Empty

Back to top Go down

Scenes We'd Have Liked To See
Page 1 of 1