Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
music online frasier members book episode season
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Hello EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Hello EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Hello EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Hello EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Hello EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Hello EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Hello EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Hello EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Hello EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MacombJacqueline

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 am

I finally finished all 11 seasons on Netflix; some episodes I haven't seen in years and some episodes I never say and I forgotten how much I had enjoyed the series. Some ways I identify with Daphne; some ways I identify with Frasier; some ways I identify with Niles; and yes in certain ways I identify with Martin.
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Welcome! I have no idea how many times I've seen them all. I've watched them all in order a few times, plus I like picking out random episodes to watch while I eat breakfast. My other half sometimes says some of the things I say remind her of Niles, but I don't think she means them as compliment!  Sad
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Welcome. Very Happy

It's been a while since I've seen the series from start to finish. I will do it again sometime. In the meantime I record it daily (4episodes every 24 hours) and watch a few every few days. Gosh some of these episodes are impossibly good. 

Glad to see you here Macomb
Back to top Go down
peanut2005

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:45 am

And here I thought I was the only one Smile! I guess this is a safe place to admit that I have watched the entirety of Frasier, from the pilot to the show's finale, at LEAST 5 times over. I love all of the characters: Frasier, Niles, Martin, Roz, Daphne (probably in that order)....and the ancillary ones too, like Bulldog and cooking show guy. One of my favorite scenes is when Frasier and Niles are hiding in the closet at Marty's workplace, and Frasier is forced to field a cell phone call from Martin...he pretends he's at a restaurant and orders a fake meal and Niles pipes in helpfully, in a stage whisper, "and for the lady?" to which Frasier hisses "shut up!" For some reason that cracks me up, even after the 4th or 5th time. "This is great! This is great!" lol
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome! Gil is one of my favourite minor characters too. I hope we're not all quite as weird as the Frasier fan club from the episode "Good Grief" from Season 6!
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Welcome! Hearing you say you've watched the show at least five times sounds familiar.  My wife and I have checked it out once from start to finish on Netflix and we're forever watching epsiodes that come up on free to air that we record. 

Truly, the array of talent that appeared on Frasier is extraordinary. Even some of the phone callers were elite actors. 

For the record Peanut....I saw the episode you mention only last week. I still gafaw with laughter. The timing....love it.

One of my all time favourite moments was the episode where Martin pretends to be gay and Niles is his boyfriend in order to quieten the advances of an admirer. The moment where Niles breaks off "their relationship" with "and I'm keeping the jewlery!!" is almost tear inducingly funny.

Love this show.....mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frasier Fan Club :: Introductions/Notices/Support :: Introductions/Notices/Support-
Jump to: