Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
music online episode members season frasier book
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasos

Tasos

Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.    Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:28 pm

Seventh Child on the Way for Kelsey Grammer
9/17/2016 AT 5:25 PM ET

Looks like seven is Kelsey Grammer‘s lucky number! The former Frasier star and his wife Kayte are expecting their third child together, his daughter Greer told PEOPLE at the Storks premiere in Los Angeles, California, on Saturday. When asked if she was excited to have another sibling on the way, Greer said, “Yes! Yeah, yeah. I’m super excited. I think my dad and Kayte are the best parents. They love having little kids and they want a huge family, so I think it’s just really exciting.”

The couple welcomed son Kelsey Gabriel Elias in July 2014. Their daughter Faith Evangeline Elisa is 4, while Grammer has four children from previous relationships: daughters Spencer, 32, Greer, 24, and Mason Olivia, 14, as well as son Jude Gordon, 12. The pregnancy news doesn’t come as a surprise because though six may seem like a full house for some, Grammer said he wasn’t necessarily done.

“I can’t imagine not trying for more because it’s been incredible,” the Partners actor told PEOPLE in 2014 shortly following Gabriel’s birth. “As soon as [he] came out, Kayte and I were going, ‘Yeah, let’s do another one.’ “It’s just this overwhelming gratification of being close to life like this,” he added. “It just gives you such hope and joy. I’ve never felt more alive or more serenely happy than in the throes of life with these young people. I really enjoy it.”

And Greer has previously talked about her excitement about getting more siblings. A couple of months before Gabriel’s birth, his big sister told PEOPLE their dad — who is also a grandfather of one — couldn’t be more suited for a big brood. “My dad loves babies,” she said. “He loves having children and he’s always wanted a really big family, so he’s just really excited to have a new little life in the family. “It gets hard for other people [to keep track of his children],” added Greer, who is Grammer’s only child with Barrie Buckner. “People get confused with how the relations work. There’s going to be so many of us. It’s funny.”

Jen Juneau with reporting by Brianne Tracy
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.    Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Kelsey Grammer welcomes 7 th child

Kelsey Grammer is now a father of seven.
The 61-year-old and wife Kayte Grammer welcomed son Auden James Ellis on Monday, a rep for the actor told Page Six.
“The name was chosen to honor the great poet W.H. Auden and James is after another great poet and singer, James Taylor — two of our favorites,” the couple said.
Ellis was the name of Kelsey’s maternal great-grandfather, and “He was a colorful character to say the least and we wanted to give the name a second chance.” The baby will be called James.
The newest Grammer weighed 7 pounds and measured 21 inches long. The rep added, “Both mother and son are doing great.”
The couple, who wed in 2011, are already the parents of 4-year-old daughter Faith and 2-year-old son Gabriel. The “Frasier” star is the father of four other children — Spencer, 33, Greer, 24, Mason, 15, and Jude, 12 — from previous marriages.
Back to top Go down

Seventh Child On The Way for Kelsey Grammer.
Page 1 of 1