Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
online frasier season book episode music members
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lm137

Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( Empty
PostSubject: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Why do all good things have to come to an end?

I don't think there will ever be a show like this again. I must have watched all the episodes 6, 7 times. Frasier always cheers me up. The show and characters are so likeable and... actually I cannot find quite the the right word, but the show has a magic that for me other shows do not have. It makes me feel the world is not such a bad place.

One thing I noticed: I started watching Frasier around the time when the last 3 seasons were being aired and I remember thinking at the time that the last couple of seasons were awful compared to what came before. I think the reason is that I watched those seasons "live", once a week or however often they aired. When you watch one a day or so, it's a much better experience, and I now think that season 11 is pretty great. I would still maintain that season 10 is below par, but it doesn't matter. The best seasons I think are those in the middle of the first half. I am very glad the show wasn't cancelled in season 1. The series in my view really took off with "My Coffee with Niles" at the end of the first season - fantastic episode. The episode that really epitomises Frasier for me however, and I don't really know why, is the Halloween episode in season 5. The merry intermingling of the extended list of fantastic characters must have something to do with it.

Thank you for the forum and for keeping the legend alive.
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 am

Welcome to the forum! I have all the DVDs, but I still have a series link set up to record the episodes on TV so I have quick access to them while I have my breakfast. It's amazing how long ago it ended, yet I still re-watch them over and over again.
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:40 pm

There is always a sadness when things end. When I was young I thought Flamborough was the end of the world.

While it could have gone on further, the second Eddie was born in 1995 and if he is like Moose, he would only have done 10 years - only 1 extra after Season 11. Enzo died on my 14th Birthday, aged 14.

Plus, I felt a slight decline in the scripts towards the end, and I'm not sure how long they could keep making it funny. Imagine an unfunny episode of Frasier?
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:41 pm

I've only ever seen the last episode once. I can't watch it again...maybe someday and maybe in the right company. Too much to think about.
Back to top Go down
ShinChuck

ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:25 am

I actually inadvertently watched the last episode shortly after it aired, when I was just getting into Frasier.  I didn't realize at the time that it was the finale.

Since then, I learned what it was, and have never rewatched it (and I've never seen the first part of the finale).  I think I'd be too bummed, and besides, it's nice always having "new" Frasier to come back to in that penultimate episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(   Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-( Empty

Back to top Go down

Just watched the last episode again - feeling sad :-(
Page 1 of 1