Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  Frasier Clips  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
episode season members frasier music online book
Latest topics
» Frasier Reboot Discussion
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm by JmThms

» New Board
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am by John

» Frasier Clips added.
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm by John

» RIP John Mahoney
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 am by JmThms

» Merry Christmas All.!!
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:11 am by PatrickD

» Frasier Seasons DVD sets
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am by goranmagdic

» What happened?
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am by PatrickD

» Frasier: The Best Show to Sleep To
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am by ShinChuck

» Last Episode You Watched?
If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 pm by 1901

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...

Go down 
+6
Gatormom
heartofmotion
PistolPoet
Tasos
goranmagdic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:20 pm

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments, what would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Well, if I can't have Frasier's view (and yes, I know it's a Hollywood created fake skyline! Lol) I think I'd love to have his Steinway piano. So beautiful. It'd be a joy to own
Back to top Go down
goranmagdic

goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Apart from the Eames lounge chair, I've always loved the small circular side-table next to his couch. I think most things would look a bit out of place in my house though!
Back to top Go down
PistolPoet

PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I have to say I don't really like Frasier's taste. I don't care for African art or much of anything in beige. I think I'd like the flat itself, it's huge and it does have that wonderful view.
Back to top Go down
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 pm

I wouldn't mind the doors in 1901 - really like that two-tone look.
Back to top Go down
Gatormom

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:00 pm

The thing I covet from the show isn't in Niles or Frasier's apartment. I would take Martin's Winnebago, aka The Road Warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:33 am

I'd go for the Eames Chair myself.
Back to top Go down
Rich A

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:18 am

I'd like Frasier's Chihuly sculpture (looks like a big glass bowl). I'd give it to a friend who is a big fan of Chihuly.
Back to top Go down
JmThms

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 am

Yes, the VIEW from Frasier's balcony. Otherwise maybe the Eames chair providing it is authentic (Herman Miller).
Back to top Go down
ShinChuck

ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Can I say "Frasier's apartment" or is that a cop out?  I don't mean like everything in it, but I adore the layout (and as others have said, the view too!).
Back to top Go down
Sean.Malone76

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 am

I'd like the painting on the wall near Daphne's room. I don't know the title or artist, but it's the one that's black, white, red and blue. I also admire the built-in bookcase behind Martin's chair and the book collection. The bookcase is great, but since it's part of the house, i would settle for just the books. I can't see all the titles, but it looks like there are a ton of high-end art books, which I enjoy collecting.
Back to top Go down
Tasos

Tasos

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:54 am

Painting on the wall near Daphne's room? Well, that's piqued my curiosity....time to start looking at that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...   If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have one item from Frasier or Niles' appartments...
Page 1 of 1